If you have incredible writing skills, then we are looking for you. We have a lot of ideas that needs to be creatively told. And so we need a wordsmith, who can create magic with words. We at The Job Seekers (a unit of SRPL) are looking for highly qualified writers to say about us and assist our customers get the information they search. Our customers are spread Nationally. It is You who can engage and entice them by writing informative copies.
We, The Job Seekers (a unit of SRPL) requires in-house content writers/creative writers/web writers/SEO writer/online writer for writing a variety of website content. The ideal candidate should know how to write and create unique content for websites. Fresher content writers who think creatively and has a knack in writing may apply. This is an in-house position, based at Delhi.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- To write on a variety of topics related to jobs and career.
- Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, press releases, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
- Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
- Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
- Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly
- Developing new ideas for web content
- Work with team members to enhance content pieces
KPIs (Measurable parameters of the role) :
- Ensuring resolution of all requests and queries within agreed timelines
- Timeliness and accuracy of data
- Effective stakeholder management
- Experience of 0-3 years, though Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome
- As a web content writer, ability to write engaging content for websites
- Experience in writing content for websites/print/company blogs
- Good written and communication skills
- Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
- Excellent time management skills
Competencies required to do this job well:
- Collaboration & Team Work
- People Leadership
- Focus on Results
- Customer Focus
- Execution Excellence
- Effective Communication
- Entrepreneurial Orientation
- Innovation and Openness to Learning
Journalism , Editing, Content,Content Development,Content Developer, Media / Entertainment / Internet.