The Prospect will be responsible for building their own book of business and expected to grow new business in all verticals. The Business Development Executive will continuously identify, evaluate and recruit new partners. The ideal candidate will be passionate about growing the business and should be accustomed to interfacing with key decision makers. This individual will be responsible for all phases of the sales cycle including prospecting and identifying new potential clients, introductions and scheduling meetings with key decision makers, presentation of services, contract review and negotiations, establishing and driving processes and delivery of services.
- Work closely with Director to build and expand clientele.
- Recruit new clients both locally and/or nationally. Sourcing, evaluating and recruiting new potential clientele.
- Leverage personal network and/or other networks to identify and pursue opportunities.
- Develop strategies to engage potential clients.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment by developing, engaging and maintaining a short and long-term forecast and an action plan to achieve them.
Sales, Human Resource, Client Acquisition