As a HR Recruiter your role is to work with both employers and job seekers to find a successful match. Whether you are advising one of the world’s largest companies on a candidate sourcing strategy, or helping a candidate taking the next step in their career. An ideal candidate has a full 360 degree focus on end to end recruitment process starts from hunting of best & suitable talent from various sources like job portals, job boards, employee referral, reference generation, social networking platforms. The Recruiter should be equally smart in successful closures of junior, middle & senior level requirements. No one over controls you or prevents you from using your commercial acumen and desire to succeed.
Day to Day Responsibilities Include:
- Manage end to end recruitment life cycle for various clients.
- Identify & Sourcing relevant resumes from job portals, mass mailing, referencing and head hunting according to the desired profile.
- Scheduling candidates for telephonic, Face to Face Interview.
- Coordinating interviews and constant follow-ups for the feedback.
- Follow up & ensure candidate joins on time.
- Maintaining Daily and weekly reports, maintaining the reports of Offered Can
Recruitment And Staffing